Saturday, April 2, 2011

I did it again i fall in love with u all over again, am mad about u all over again, i proke up with u again! i found my old phone i attach it to my computer and was taking a look at it my photos,my calender and my msgs! and i found u there i found all your msgs, sience day 1 i read them all, i relive everything i felt everything as if am feeling it for the 1st time, some msgs made me smile, other made me laugh, i felt flutred, i felt love, wormth and everythin we had. i swear i was hearing my heart beats while i was reading them. and again i cried over you, i feel as if you died, i know i shouldn't love you that way, but i did, when i was with you i didnn't think about the present or the future i just though that god gave me your love to amke it up for me for everything bad i went through, i wish if i didn't love you that way! i wish if i didn't love you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment