Sunday, March 20, 2011

nothing is for sure in life, u were my sunshine and i was sure that u will come every morning, i was sure that  u love me and i was so sure about my feelings towards u, i use to think that one heart is not enough to love u and that u need 1000's of hearts to feel u, a heart just to get mad about ur voice, and a heart to love ur silence and another heart for your eyes, oh !and u can't imagine how heart i though i may need when a day comes and u hold my hand, i had much things inside me i wish if i could say them, u were a dream i lived in agony waiting for it, oh! i wished if the time takes me from my place and put me in your way i wished if i can touch u and hold u and forget all the world after u, i use to think that one heart is not enough to love u, i was sure of that but ......

No comments:

Post a Comment