Sunday, February 6, 2011

signals

We spending our life times dreaming about things,alot of things! we love to dream no matter how many dreams came true and how many didn't, but we forget while we are dreaming to prepare our selves what to do or how to ct when they come true!
Today 6th of feb. 2011 a day i will never forget because one of my teen hood dreams came true! and i didn't know how to act or what to say! and yet there is a part of me can't believe what happend! and the way it happened didn't make things easier! here how it went! i was chating with one of my friends he may not be the closest but he is definitely special, because of alot of reasons! so the chat was going well until he said WILL YOU MARRY ME! yes he said so, he didn't mean like right now but! i though he was kidding because we takes all the jokes kind between us! so i keep kidding and he was keep saying am serious and after a while i start to realize that he was serious! am shocked i mean he is .......... he is my friend for so long, over 7 years! he was the first guy i be friend with back at college! this can't be true ! he can't be serious!
And then he said the most amazing an painfull words in the world, words any girl will be happy and sad to hear them, he said i like u, i always did and still do, i like u in a special way because you are very special person and you are so special  person in my life, i have been sending you signals for years! all what i want was a chance and you never gave that for me! am i shocked! ofcourse, i didn't know then what to say or how to replay and yet i don't know what am feeling, there is a part of me happy that some one waited for me for years, it was my teen hood dream! and part of me was flattered it feels good.
And then he made me feel very bad about my self and i felt sorry for him because he was telling me how bad he wanted this US to be and he knew that we would have something special like no other couple did he used to believe so, but he thuogh that i understood his signals (and i totaly didn't) and i could read between the lines so me not sending anything back! he took no as an answer! i broke his heart and i even didn't know so! and the nice thing he is still waiting for me! and he asked for a chance! and i don't know what to do? my dream came true and i found a guy who may love me the way i want but again is there is such a thing or it just a fantasy!
I don't know what to do, am happy, sad, confused, flattered and lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment